Topday vas veri intresting becouse we learned about educational blogs and every student can use it in the field that he wanst to teach.
With the educational blogs you can help to the kids (in kindrergarden ) whan we want to educate tham about the look of the animals , places wetre thay live, to make difrence betveen home animales and whild animals.
Thats way we made a blog abou all cainds of animal
greetings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your reflection is very nice just I want to read something more about the using the same blog in higher education proces
Maybe you could help your kindergartners learn about blogging by creating a class blog. They could include new words, pictures of animals they are learning about, and their favorite events from the day.
You seem very excited about what you are learning. How could you use blogs as a teacher professional?
Isn`t it too soon to teach kids from kindergarden how to work with blogs and Internet? They don`t know letters yet. They cannot read! I understand that we shouldn`t decline any ideas, but this seems just too sci-fi...
I agree that it those kids are not able to read but I'm sure that thay are able to see! ;)
Graphics are great tool!
Thats my opinion...
it's good but I think that also you shold write your methods, how do you think to do it? Till now good job :))))
today you have a great reflection,but do you rally think internet is possible to use with children from kindergarten?I am starting to like the idea of it but i don't know if it's possible.Have a great day :)
I agree with Vasko if they can't read they certainly can watch or see. so I think that BLOGs can be very beneficial for teaching new material to students
Post a Comment