Tuesday, July 22, 2008

stay in touch

messinger - blagojanonkovski@hotmail.com
e-mail - bager_100@yahoo.com
mobilen - +38975600522
home number - +38947489490

8 comments:

Biljana said...

HEY Blagoja I really liked your 'stay in touch' . I will make mine too :) So I add u on msn, see u there!

marina said...

What can I say? You were my colleague and my neighbor. We will stay in touch of course. But I hope that we all are going to meet again somewhere;-)Thanks for the pictures

Bill Warrick said...

Hi Blagoja!

I don't have MSN but if you use Skype, my name there is: billwarrick

I hope we will all stay in touch!

Bill

Maja said...

wooooooooosta Blazooooo!!!!Se citame na facebook!!!
kiss od mene i kate

T said...

Thanks for the information but I all ready now everthing for you...:)
Pozz..

Blagoja said...

I love you all

T said...

Are you a gay:)
Because you love a man don't do thet again...
Just kidding...
Me TO I LOVE YOU ALL
P.S:Speceial women and girls...

bulduzer said...

We are in touch :):):):