Today was the second day at isum in ohrid.
We learned about creating our own blog and on witch way we can use it.
To have your own blog is very useful becouse the blog is internet page were you can shere your own opinion with everyone on the world wide web.
Sometimes you can find difrent opinion about one same thing.
I cane use blog whan I teach with a lot of people of difrend ages by giving theme asainments to explore about some: siti, country, animale(been for example)
And thats the way I can find out about what did thay learnd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
how are you doing?
blaze your bloge is very nice,and i agry with you about the use of the internet.
Well done Blagoja.
Since this ISUM is your second one, I would be happy if I can read about your experience with technology and especially internet in the time between. What about blogs? Did you have chance to deal with blogs?
Waiting for your thoughts and experiences,
Vasko
Maybe you can give me to much a little bit lessons for this because this is second time for you...
Post a Comment