Friday, July 11, 2008

fifth day at isum

Today we learned about RRS feed.
If you want to go on one place on the Internet and you want to have everything on one site and if you want to be informed on the fastest way on the Internet than RRS feed is the best choice.The advantage for the teachers with RRS feed is that they can be more informed about their work .
Today we learned about wikipedia to and here use and abuse in the Internet.wikipedia becomes more and more popular and people from the world have more trust in wikipedia.
The main goal of the wikipedia is that is to share information's about everyone likes and thouse information can be used .

6 comments:

Maja said...

I also hope that Wikipedia will one day be the greatest encyclopedia in the world!!!

Slagana said...

hi
i like your blog

sonja said...

Hi, Blaze
I think that RSS i very usefull thing.What do you think about that?

Bill Warrick said...

I hate your blog. I think it is the worst in the whole class...

JUST KIDDING!!! I wanted to get your attention!!! :)

I missed you in class today. I hope that you are ok and only catching up on some sleep from the busy weekend!

I'm glad that you're in the class again this year. I'm anxious to see wonderful things from your group!

Bill

Vlatko said...

I like your thoughts on RSS as a tool that provides fast way of finding an information on the appropriate page.

Best wishes on the exam:)

Blagoja said...

Whan I reed the first lines from your later I was litle bit afraid but after that I couldnat stop laughting
thank you bill
And do you have something new in your pocket (authentic situacion maybe)
gretings